Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Female Prime Minister in Autralia

This is GREAT news for Australia and the rest of the world. Julia Gillard is a solid person that has always stood up for working class people and has come from a working class family. She knows the value of hard work and I think and really hope that she is another step forward for a great country like Australia.

The Vagrants are a hard working band, and all come from working class backgrounds. We have all educated ourselves and we appreciate what she stands for. Great education for all, and a fair shot at improving your situation that you were born into.

More on Jules at...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Gillard

Having said that, I will be the first to congratulate her, and I will also be the most vocal of opponents when she is doing what I think is wrong. I am not Labour or Liberal, but every vote should be a conscience vote.

Cheers,
Steve Iorio
www.thevagrants.com

No comments:

Post a Comment